The following are the answers to frequently asked questions about Stein Home Health Care
- What are the services Stein Home Health Care provides?
Answer: Some of the services our agency provides are skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medication management services, personal care services, companionship and light housekeeping.
- How can I sign up for your Home Health Care services?
- How do I sign up for the DDA Services?
Answer: You must be approved by the Developmental Disability Administration (DDA) to receive DDA services from us, including housing, day habitation or employment.
- How do I contact the DDA to sign up?
Answer: If you are disabled, or know someone who is disabled, you could direct them or apply with the DDA by visiting the DDA website at http://dda.dhmh.maryland.gov/Pages/home.aspx.
- Do you accept private, self pay or none DDA Clients?
Answer: Yes, Please call for details.
- How do you hire your staff?
Answer: Stein Home Health Care follows a comprehensive hiring process to ensure that we can get a qualified staff. We also verify his/her background information, work experiences and references for us to pool trustworthy and dedicated health care providers.
If you have questions, let us answer! Please contact us today at 443-405-7436 or send an online inquiry.
- Do you provided service, or care for people with Developmental Disabilities?